- My first TOEFL score was 42.
- It's easy for university students to clean the university.
- You can easily remember the place.
- Studying at an MBA program is expensive.
- It's difficult for some students to see the screen.
- Playing this game is a good way for students to learn the concept of time.
- It makes kids bored. OR: It's boring for kids.
- It's easy for the customer to imagine how to use it.
- His advice made it easy for freshman to catch up to the rest of the class.
- Blue fin tuna is a popular kind of fish for sushi.
- It was hard for him to find the information in the library.
- They can easily meet other students.
- There were 80 to 90 students in his classes.
- He met his classmates.
- People travel from all over the world to Tokyo.
- It's dangerous for the females.
- It's easy for the squirrels to escape from the predator.
- The cost is high. OR: It's expensive.
- It is hard for him to finish his homework.
- The children and I had fun.
- I disliked English class.
- She has a date with her boyfriend.
- She made a promise to her boyfriend.
- They discovered how to find food.
- It's handy for students to read.
- I felt relaxed.
Saturday, March 2, 2013
Here are the best fixes for the bloopers in last week's blog post.