Click the picture to go to e4tg.com

Monday, August 20, 2012

Subject Selection Answers

Here are the most natural ways (in my opinion) to fix the sentences I posted last week. Enjoy!

1.          I learned how hard to make money is. 
I learned how hard it is to make money.
 
2.          My neighborhood is very convenient to live.
It's convenient to live in my neighborhood.
 
3.          Cell phones make me very convenient.
It's convenient for me to use my cell phone.
Cell phones might life convenient.
 
4.          I was easy to prepare for school.
It was easy for me to prepare for school.
 
5.          Students are inconvenient to use the tennis courts.
It's inconvenient for students to use the tennis courts.
 
6.          They were convenient for them to live near the factory.
It was convenient for them to live near the factory.
 
7.          He is hard to study in his room.
It's hard for him to study in his room.
 
8.          The predator is difficult to recognize the lizard.
It's difficult for the predator to see the lizard.
 
9.          The primary purpose is to make the students easy to learn.
The primary purpose is to make it easy for students to learn.
 
10.      T-shirts make me easier to play tennis.
It's easy to play tennis in a t-shirt.
 
11.      She will be a hard time to read in the library.
It will hard for her to read in the library.
 
12.      Students are easy to get hungry.
It's easy for students to get hungry.
 
13.      Students are easy to take a class.
It's easy for students to take a class.

14.      It makes him difficult to go to his part-time job.
That makes it difficult for him to go to his part-time job.

15.      The TV makes the students difficult to concentrate on their study.
It's difficult for students to concentrate near the TV.

Please use English well!