- 8 independent and 4 integrated tasks in 4 weeks, with strict due dates (so the instructor doesn't get overwhelmed).
- 2 question and answer feedback classes per 4 weeks on Thursday nights during which students can ask questions about their writing mistakes.
- Competitive price of ￥21,600 (including tax) per month.
- There will be at least 4 months of materials.
- Priority is given to past and current E4TG TOEFL speaking students.
Sunday, July 27, 2014
TOEFL Writing Class
We've thought about offering a TOEFL writing class for a while, but we haven't had the staff to do it until recently. We'll add our fifth instructor in August 2014, so I'm pleased to announce that E4TG is starting a TOEFL writing service. The service will be:
The August 2014 classes are full, and the wait list for September is filling up. You can contact me to get on the wait list. If you are not a past or current E4TG student, you must use your WORK email address (仕事のメール). I will not reply to web-based email addresses (gmail, Yahoo, etc.) if I don't know you.
I'll be posting more TOEFL writing advice in August. Here's the most important advice: Learn from your writing mistakes and don't repeat them!