Click the picture to go to e4tg.com

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pronunciation classes

I've blogged about pronunciation quite a bit, and the reason is that it's really important. If the listener can't understand what you are trying to say, you won't communicate effectively, and your TOEFL speaking score won't be very good.

So I'm pleased to announce that Jennifer Tarle will be providing some pronunciation classes at E4TG during Golden Week. She's a speech pathologist, and has a lot of experience working with business people who speak English as a second language.

I am also trying to find a way to bring Rebecca Linquist to Tokyo for accent reduction classes later in 2012. Her videos on YouTube have some great mouth stretching exercises. I strongly recommend this!

Both of these women are professionals who provide effective pronunciation lessons for those of you who need it. They have both worked with my students with good results. If you would like an introduction, just let me know!

Please use English well!